Without notice, the poster Tube Maps for April 2008 have been updated on the TfL website with a good chance of being updated at the stations very soon. There is currently no pocket version…but who knows?
Here are the changes to the last edition:
– Heathrow Terminal 5 station is now open
– West Hampstead station now has the note ‘Thameslink 200m from the London Underground station
– Liverpool Street station has regained the airport interchange symbol once again
– Chancery Lane station has lost the dagger symbol and there we can assume it is open daily
– Bank and Monument stations have dagger symbols to warn passengers of major escalator work and to avoid interchange between lines
– Tower Gateway station will close on 28th June 2008 until summer 2009
– Oakwood station has appeared to have lost its step free access symbol (can anyone explain why?)
That’s the latest on the map, the fourth revision in four months!
If there is anything else that I have missed out, please let me know!